Sunday, December 12, 2010

"I'll Be Back."


Why, yes, I did use the cliche Terminator line for the title of this post.  So here is where we stand:

This week in Maine, or specifically at my college, is Finals Week.  It is the end of the semester, the beginning of our holiday hiatus, and the end of my sophomore year (thanks to missing a semester for Basic Training).  Needless to say, I probably won't be updating this blog for about five or six days.  If I see something in the news that I find interesting, I'll make time to write a little summary about it.

Still, I think this is a good thing because, let's be honest, I've been writing a lot.  I can't possibly expect you, my readers, to keep up with me.  We all have lives, and while I set aside an hour or so to write, I can't imagine anybody setting aside time to read some bullshit on the interwebz.

So take the time, if you've come here itching for a sane break, to go back through the archives and laugh at my attempts to be reasonable (or better, leave me some comments- I will be checking in everyday, of course).

Oh, and before I forget, I want to give a shout out to my non-North American readers!  Some of you may just stumble across this one-in-a-billion web page, while the rest of you seem to be regulars.  Because of that, I thank those of you in:

-Germany
-New Zealand
-South Africa
-Croatia
-The Philippines
-Colombia
-The U.K.
-Jamaica
-Russia
-Hong Kong
-Japan
-The U.A.E.
-Singapore
-Israel
-Australia

So, until my next post (and until Finals are over), stay sane!

No comments: