Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saying Mel Gibson is a Christian is Like Saying Cancer is Good For You.

"Shh...I'm crazy..."

There are a couple points I want to prove here and, luckily for me, Mr. Gibson is going to do most of the speaking for me.  A lot of people have heard about the enraged phone conversation he had with his wife, but not a lot of people have taken the time to read through it.  The following print is lifted from this website.  It's a transcript of Mel's second angry phone call to his wife.  I have taken the liberty of uncensoring it because it helps me prove my point, and we're all adults here.  Also, I'm not the one saying the words, so I get off the hook when it comes to typing such hateful speech.  





Word of Warning: This is extremely profane and contains very strong language- language that makes my usual posts look like they could be read to preschoolers.  Do not read this if you are sensitive to an abundant amount of f-bombs and c-bombs.

Here's a transcript of the audio -- although you do miss out on Gibson's huffing and puffing in between screeds; it sounds like he's ranting while running a marathon.
Oksana Grigorieva: Yes?
Mel Gibson: Stay on this phone and don't hang up on me. I have plenty of energy to drive over there. You understand me? AND I WILL! SO JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME. LISTEN TO MY FUCKING RANTING. LISTEN TO WHAT YOU DO TO ME.
OG: I didn't do anything to you.
MG: A pain in the ass!
OG: You are ruining my life!
MG: You make my life so fucking difficult!
OG: Well you know what, it's so --
MG: Why can't you be a woman who fucking supports me instead of a woman that sucks off me. And just fucking  sucks me dry. And wants, and wants. Go through this relationship if you're a good woman and you love me. I don't believe you anymore. I'm sick of your bullshit! Has any relationship ever worked with you? NO!
OG: Listen to me. You don't love me because somebody who loves does not behave this way.
(crosstalk)
MG: Shut the fuck up. I know I'm behaving like this because I know absolutely that you do not love me and you treat me with no consideration.
OG: One second please. Can I please speak?
MG: I love you because I've treated you with every kindness, every consideration. You rejected … you will never be happy. Fuck you! Get the fuck away from me! But my daughter is important! All right? Now, you have one more chance. And I mean it. Now fucking go if you want, but I will give you one more chance. (huffing with anger) You make me wanna smoke. You fucked my day up. You care about yourself.
OG: You're so selfish.
MG: When I've been so fucking good to you. You fucking try to destroy me.
OG: I didn't do anything. I did not do anything. This is your selfish imagination. That's bull!
MG: Shut the fuck up! You should just fucking smile and blow me! 'Cause I deserve it.
OG: I'm sleeping with the baby. I'm waking up every two hours. I fell asleep because I was waiting for you because you weren't ready to go to the jacuzzi as we agreed.
MG: Who the fuck cares? We agreed nothing.  You agreed. You just fucking expect shit. Go to the goddamn jacuzzi yourself, go down to the fucking jacuzzi. You have no fucking soul! My soul is screaming because you don't have one to join mine. You have no fucking soul. I left my wife because we had no spiritual common ground. You and I have none. Zero. You won't even fucking try. (huffing again) You don't care. You don't care.
OG: You just enjoy insulting me. That's all.
MG: Fuck you, I so fucking do. Because you've hurt me so bad. You insult me with every look, every breath, every heartbeat.
OG: I did not do anything. I apologize for nothing.
MG: What? What? You apologize for nothing? Well then you're a dishonest cunt! Because you need to apologize for a reason.
OG: I wanted to have peace. You are unbalanced.
MG: Instinctively, I feel that. And I will not be patronized by you.
OG: You're unbalanced. You need medication.
MG: If you will not fucking admit that, then get the fuck out. I will make your goddamn life miserable. Alright?
OG: You need medication.
MG: What? What?
OG: You need medication.
MG: I need a woman, not a fucking little girl with a fucked dysfunctional cunt. I need a fucking woman. I don't need medication. You need a fucking bat to the side of the head. All right? How about that? You need a fucking doctor. You need a fucking brain transplant. You need a fucking … you need a fucking soul.
I need medication? I need someone who fucking treats me like a man, like a human being. With kindness, who understands what gratitude is because I fucking bend over backwards with my balls in a knot. and she gives me shit with a fucking sour look and says I'm mean. What the fuck is that? This is mean! Get it! You get it now? What mean is? Get it? (huffing)
You fucking don't care about me. I'm having a hard time and you fucking yank the rug, you bitch. You fucking, selfish bitch. Don't you dare hang up on me.
OG: I can't listen to this anymore.
MG: You hang up, I'm coming over there.
OG: I'll call the police.
MG: What?
OG: I'll call the police.
MG: You fucking cunt. I'm coming to my house. You're in my house, honey.
OG: Yes, but you … don't call me honey.
MG: You're in my house, so I'll call the police and tell them there's someone in my house. How about that?
OG: You can do that. That's fine.
MG: Fuck you! I don't involve the police in anything because I stand up for myself. You, you weak cunt, you call the fucking cops.
OG: Then I will go to Alicia's right now.
MG: Why don't you fuck off to that cunt bitch Alicia's.She was fucking making eyes at me. She'd have sexed me in 5 seconds. Take that one up with her. I was trying to spare your goddamn feelings. She'd have blown me in 5 seconds! She's not your friend. You don't have any fucking friends except me. And you treat me like shit. So that's why I'm so fucking angry. Because I don't have any friends. And I try to make one from you and you treat me like shit and you fucking use me. The career is over! And boy, when I said that, you lit out of here faster than I've ever seen you before. And now you'll be at Alicia's place. You just showed me what you are. Absolutely. Unequivocally.




OG: I don't care if you don't spend another penny. Listen to me, Mel, I don't give a damn if you don't spend another penny on me.
MG: Oh yes you do!
OG: I'm just fearing for the life of my daughter.
MG: You'll find some other fuck to pay for you.
OG: Listen to me…
MG: You're a cunt and a whore! That's what you are and you have just proved it. You got out of here in record time.
oG: Because I'm saving my life and my daughter's life. That's what I'm doing. I don't give a damn about my music. And I don't give a damn about you spending another penny. I'm saving her life. You almost killed us, did you forget?

No comments: