Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Arbiter of Sanity.








Yesterday I posted a mysterious, last minute article that not too many people saw. Which, honestly, was to be expected. I mean, I haven't posted anything in months despite saying several times that I was going to start writing more regularly. I don't blame you, really.

Well, that's not entirely true. I blame you a little bit.

The thing is, I wanted to continue writing, but not on this page. Not on Blogger. I've learned a lot over the years, and I figured it was time for a change. A new identity, even.

And that change has finally come.

I will be writing again, yes. And I have a new site which you can find here called The Arbiter of Sanity. I like it. It has a nice ring to it, and I'm never above assigning myself a self-righteous title.

I will be writing and posting new articles there from now on, so if you want to see anything new, that's the place to go. I will of course leave this site up, both as a monument to how goddamn awesome I am and as a funnel to get everyone safely to my new digs.

I really hope to see you all there but, if I don't, thank you for reading A Sane Break From the Insanity. It's been really fun.



No comments: