Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Odds and Ends - About Me.

I realized last night that I removed my ABOUT ME page a long time ago in an effort to clean up the site.  I had every intention of finding an alternative way to do it, but probably spaced during my long absence last Fall.

The increase in traffic has definitely reminded me that you web surfers have no idea who is writing this blog (and hey, you might not care).  So I used a little something called Wordle and came up with these three images.  Note: Clicking on the images should make them larger and easier to read.


The first one is composed of "labels" that would describe me, though I would like to point out that I generally hate labels.  Hypocritical, I know, but... yeah, whatever.  There's really no dodging 'em. 


The second Wordle describes my interests.  Fairly cut and dry stuff.

And the third one was purely just for funsies.  You can link your blog into the Wordle and it will generate an image.  I assume it was only using my last couple of posts...


...I love how the acronym "C.U.M." just stands right out on this one.

Anyway, I'm going to be experimenting with a video post (a.k.a. me screaming into my computer) soon, so keep an eye out for that.  Should be exciting.

No comments: